The spices we use in the Cool in cool Masala tea are known in Ayurveda to have many health benefits, especially relating to the digestive system, like stimulating the appetite, reducing gas, and counteracting stomach acidity. … Cardamom is known to enhance appetite, improve digestion and provide relief from acidity in the stomach.
- Depression and Anxiety. Masala tea acts as a refreshment and relieves from depression and anxiety.
- Digestive Problem. Masala tea enhances digestion process.
- Inflammation. It holds anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prevents Cancer.
Steps to Prepare Masala Tea:
- STEP 1: Add a cup of water (200ml) to a tea pot or tea pan, boil the water and let it cool for 1-2 mins.
- STEP 2: Put 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea leaves per 200ml of water to the tea pot or tea pan of boiling water.
- STEP 3: Pour hot milk and it boil for about 1-2 mins or according to fosle.
- STEP 4: Pour the hot tea blend into a cup using a strainer to enjoy a soothing cup of kapins masala tea.