The cool in cool instant Biryani Paste is easy to use helping the connoisseurs get the Biryani feel in a quick and authentic way.
Preparing delicious biryani is a matter of minutes now with our hugely popular ready-to-use paste made from authentic and fresh spices.
- Red chilly powder
- Bay leaf
- Black pepper
- Rose petals
- Star anise
- Mint leaf
- Permitted level class || preservatives
Things Need: Mutton (or) Chicken – 500 Gms, Seeraga Samba Rice – 500 Gms, Oil – 150 ml, Ghee – 3 Tablespoons, cool in cool instant Biriyani Paste – 120 gms.
- First clean & soak the Seeraga Samba rice in water for 30 minutes.
- In the pressure cooker, add the oil and sauté the Chicken (or) Mutton pieces for 5 minutes in a medium flame.
- Then add the cool in cool instant Biriyani Paste and keep mixing for 5 to 10 minutes till the Chicken/Mutton become soft & cook.
- Next, add the soaked Biriyani rice and mix well.., after 2 minutes add water (a minimum of 1:2 ratio of rice to water respectively) and mix well.
- Then close the pressure cooker & keep the stove in full flame. After the first whistle, reduce the flame into low (simmer) for 2 minutes, then switch off the stove.
- 15 minutes later, (after pressure down) open the cooker, add 3 tablespoons of ghee into the Biriyani for taste and blend softly.
- Then take the Biriyani into the Hot Pack & serve hot.
- Salt & Chilly already added in the Biriyani masala paste, you can add extra as per your taste.
- Can be cooked in Dum Biriyani style also (without pressure cooker).
- For Mutton Biriyani, pressure cook the mutton pieces separately before sauté with masala.
- In this method, you can cook Vegetable Biriyani, Mushroom Biriyani, Baby Corn Biriyani, Paneer Biriyani, Soya Biriyani etc.