Cool in cool coconut oil is a cold-pressed from the fruit of the coconut palm tree, with a delicate aroma and flavor coconut oil can be used for cooking, baking, marinades or even eaten straight from the bottle. The fatty acids in coconut oil can encourage the body to burn fat, and they provide quick energy to the body and brain. They also raise HDL (good) cholesterol in the blood, which may help to reduce heart disease risk.
- Contains healthy fatty acids. Coconut oil is high in certain saturated fats.
- May encourage fat burning
- May have antimicrobial effects
- May reduce hunger
- May reduce seizures
- May raise HDL (good) cholesterol
- May protect your skin, hair, and teeth
- May boost brain function in Alzheimer’s disease.